Amanda Anastassiou

This is where I will keep you updated on what is happening with Amanda Anastassiou Photography, I will also be posting photographs from my latest Lifestyle sessions, Weddings & personal work for you to view. Hope you enjoy looking around. Amanda

Monday 14 March 2011

Elstob Family ~ Bump & Baby | Amanda Anastassiou Photography

I've been a little busy the past few months so I've posted Marinas bump photos together with the ones of her new tiny baby Athena. There were only approx. 7weeks between each session and what a change...a new family! Gorgeous Athena was only 12 days old in these photos and what a perfect little model she was, well maybe her dad wont think that, she had a few accidents which he caught the worst of! Welcome to the Elstob family Athena!
There were so many fab photos to pick from, but heres my favourites...


























1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, they're better than we could have imagined - we'll have problems deciding which ones to enlarge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback