Amanda Anastassiou

This is where I will keep you updated on what is happening with Amanda Anastassiou Photography, I will also be posting photographs from my latest Lifestyle sessions, Weddings & personal work for you to view. Hope you enjoy looking around. Amanda

Thursday 29 December 2011

Its Christmas ~ Fun cards | Amanda Anastassiou Photography

Well this year I was really organised for Christmas... My cards were sent out, decorations were up and all my present were wrapped and ready for santa by the 9th December... and I don't think I forgot anything?!
For this years Christmas cards I decided not to use a photo and created a fun christmas graphic of a female photographer... which is meant to be me? As a fun little thank you for using me, my clients also got personalised gift tags with their christmas cards in a similar style, but to match with their family, hope you all liked them? I then got them all printed up and sent off. See what you think, these were the results...



Hope you all had a fab Christmas and all the best for 2012, Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback